1. How should I wash my extensions?
A: Use warm water and shampoo only at roots and let the rest rinse down. Condition hair, and rinse with cool water.
2. Can I color my hair extensions?
A: All of our virgin hair can be colored. The rest of our collections we recommend consulting with a stylist.
3. How often should I brush my extensions?
A: You should brush the extensions every day! Start at the ends and work your way up. We recommend our extension brush in keeping hair smooth.
4. Can I go swimming with my extensions?
A: We recommend not getting chlorine in the hair. However if you do, make sure you braid the hair before, and wash immediately after.
5. How often do you have to get hair extensions done? A: That depends on what type of hair extensions you have installed.
• I-tip and U-tip last 3-5 months
• Tape last 6-8 weeks.
• Sew-in lasts about 2 months.
6. How many times can you re-use the hair?
A: Each collection of hair is different. However follow our hair care instructions and hair should be able to be worn at least 3 times.
7. What products should I use?
A: It is MANDATORY to use a leave-in conditioning treatment on extensions. Using a serum will help eliminate frizz and keep up the luster in the hair. For shampoo and conditioner use a heavy moisturizing one.
8. How should I sleep with my hair extensions?
A: Always put hair in a braid or low ponytail. This will prevent the hair from tangling throughout the night.
9. How should I style my extensions?
A: You can use the same styling methods as before, just be more gentle.
10. How many bundles do I need?
A. That depends on what collection you are using, and how thick you want your hair. Each collection will tell you the recommendation for the hair.
All prices on the website exclude shipping fees. Your Gorgeous Hair Extensions are shipped from our facility in Beverly Hills, CA.
WE SHIP MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY, EXCLUDING WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
Orders placed before 12:00 PM (PST)will be shipped out that day!(MON – FRI)
To be eligible for 1-3 day express shipping orders must be in before 9:00 AM (PST)
If we are unable process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete payment or incorrect address information, your order processing may be delayed an additional 3-5 business days.